This Nadeau’s location is known as the original location. The original location opened next to King Bowling lanes on Pinard Street in 1969 by Bob Nadeau. Which is only around the corner from the current Mast Road Nadeau’s restaurant. Today, King Bowling Lanes is still located on the corner of Pinard Street and Mast Road. It still has the old-fashioned candlepin bowling alley with billiards and arcade games, that opened in 1939.